3 Hours | Tuesday - Saturday | For foodies and circus lovers!
Experience while you discover on this one of a kind food tour on St. Armands Circle!
• Your personal local guide will lead you on an adventure as you indulge your senses and taste buds at three incredible restaurants followed by a refreshing, all natural, local desert of your choice at a unique one of a kind shop.
• The tour also includes two bonus stops where you will learn about oils, vinegars, spices and teas and more importantly how to use them in special ways.
• As you stroll around the circle you will hear the intimate details of John Ringling, the circus history and life here in Sarasota from local guides who know!
• You will learn the history of the Circus Ring of Fame (the Academy Awards of all things circus).
• Your guide will share some of his/her favorite inductees and their stories.
• $69.95 p/p by prior reservation only
• Tours fill quickly so book early!
• Tour times: 11 am to 2 pm – Tuesday through Saturday by prior reservation only.
Includes: All food and restaurant gratuities are included in the ticket price. If you enjoyed you tour, tips are accepted and greatly appreciated by our tour guides. Attire: Casual, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended Weather: Tours run rain or shine so please dress appropriately for the weather Where to Meet: At the bronze life-sized John Ringling on the circle at S. Blvd of the Presidents statue near Crab & Fin. You won’t miss the tour guide! Parking: Please be mindful that some parking spots on St. Armands are a restricted periods of time so we suggest you park in the Parking Garage.
Please note that all St. Armands food tours require a minimum of four people. This does not mean one party must book four individuals, but that our total headcount achieves the minimum. We will notify you if we have not reached this capacity and will always strive to accommodate our valued guests!