Surprise someone with a Key Culinary Tour!
Explore the Sarasota area on a Key Culinary Tour!
Rated #1 of 23 in Food & Drink on TripAdvisor Food & Drink!
NOTE: While they may appear to be ours, OUR TOURS ARE NOT OFFERED ON TripAdvisor!
The Key Culinary Tours reviews ARE ours :)
RESERVE OUR ORIGINAL FOOD TOURS DIRECTLY THROUGH US!
SELECT FROM OUR CURRENT LOCATIONS BELOW:
Looking for Other Fun Things to do?
Check out our Sarasota Suncoast Tours webpage for all our other tour offerings!
- Venice ‘Shark Teeth Adventure Tour’ for Families and kids from 5 to 95!
- Sarasota Ghosts & Gruesomes Tour
- Stories, Shipwrecks & Spirits Tour on Anna Maria Island!
- Family Fun on Lido Beach!
- Historic ‘Wild Women of Sarasota’ OR ‘Wild Women of Anna Maria Island” Tours
- Narrated Air-conditioned Trolley or Mini Bus Sightseeing Tours for Private Groups (10+) and more!
We’ve got it all on the Sarasota Suncoast!
Gift Certificates! You can select the tour OR select the amount you wish and let them pick a tour!
Our 5 Star Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction
- Incredible food tastings that will make a meal!
- Public Tour Groups of 10 or less*
- Certified Local Guides
- Optional Safety Net Protection on every tour!
- Licensed & Insured
Our experienced local tour guides are chosen for their personality, knowledge of the area as well as their love of food and people. They will provide you a entertaining and memorable experience, and of course, the food tastings will delight you!
These fun-filled adventures also offer unique, intimate peeks into the rich history of our city and the surrounding area.
Explore Sarasota, St Armands Circle, Venice & Anna Maria Island with us!
“The Breakfast Stroll with Susan was amazing! It’s not your Mama’s breakfast anymore! WOW!” Marie, NYC
“Phenomenal job! The tour was perfect in every way. Don’t change a thing! ” Julie, TN
“When traveling, I try to go on a food tour to learn about the area and the local restaurants. The Sarasota Dinner Tour was one the the best I’ve ever experienced!”
Susan Robinson, Owner
“We did the Taco Tuesday tour in Sarasota with Troy. We completely loved everything about it!” Jonathan, PA
“Rocky was very informative and knowledgeable about Venice. At first thought it was a bit pricy but it is well worth it. Food was great and we walked away absolutely stuffed.” Ron, FL
Key Culinary Tours is a proud member of the following organizations: