- 100% Satisfaction: If at any point during your tour you have any concerns or challenges, tell your tour guide immediately.
Your guide will do his/her very best to make it right!
- Incredible food tastings that will make a meal!: At each stop you will sample 1-3 entrees (often with side dishes) and finish with dessert. The majority of our guests skip their next meal after the tour because they are too full to eat more!
- Public Tour Groups of 10 or less* (Tours fill quickly so don’t wait to book!): All of our public food tours are capped at 10 people per tour. We believe it is important to focus on EACH of our guests as individuals rather then having them feel like they are lost in a crowd. *Very occasionally, we will get a call that someone had unexpected out of town company (think Mom & Dad – SURPRISE!). In that case, we will accommodate them but will never go over 12 people per tour. Only our private tours will cater to larger groups.
- Certified Local Guides: All of our tour guides are part of a team. They were selected for their personalities along with their love of history, food and the Sarasota area. Our step-by-step certification process includes in-house classes and on the street training for their specific tour. This is followed by auditions and then having a ‘guest experience’ themselves. Finally, when we feel they are ready, they will lead a tour with another ‘experienced’ guide. When all goes well we give them their wings to fly! So you can rest assured – our local guides know their stuff! This process is repeated for EACH tour a guide wishes to lead.
- Optional Safety Net Travel Protection is offered on each booking:We operate rain or shine, and all ticket sales are final. Tours cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, or refunded.
But we know life happens! Tour insurance allows you to cancel your tour with at least 24 hours notice, and we will reimburse you for your full tour ticket price (minus ticketing fee and insurance fee).
You can add a safety net to your reservation for just $5 per person, in case you need to cancel for any reason.
- Licensed & Insured: We are fully licensed and insured with the the State of Florida and each of the cities our tours take place in.