Schools out and it is vacation time! Yippee! Now, what to do?
- There is SO much to do in Florida’s Gulf Coast, so make the best of it during your vacation with these great events in Sarasota County.
- The Sarasota Music Festival runs weekends through June 22 at various venues. http://www.sarasotaorchestra.org/festivals
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is featuring the Natasha Mazurka: Order Systems for her first debut of contemporary art which runs through September 29, 2019.
- For all you foodies, remember we run our tours year round and the restaurants are air-conditioned! www.keyculinarytours.com
- The Downtown Venice Craft Festival on Miami Avenue is June 15 and 16 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. While in Venice take advantage of our family adventure Shark’s Teeth Tour https://www.sarasotasuncoasttours.com or our Venice Culinary Tour https://keyculinarytours.com/culinary-tours/venice-culinary-tour/.
- The historic Asolo Theatre is hosting its Summer Circus Spectacular June 11 through August 3. https://www.ringling.org/events/summer-circus-spectacular
- Players Centre for Performing Arts has its Summer Sizzler Series, and the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens is hosting The Garden Music Series.
- Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall is starting their Friday Fest Summer Concert on June 21 and it’s FREE. Take a Downtown Sarasota Culinary Tour with us from 3 pm to 6 pm, and then join the summer concert. It’s a great way to relax after eating all the food you get on this foodie tour.
- Let’s not forget Dad on Father’s Day, Sunday June 16. Go looking for shark’s teeth with Dad on our tour in Venice. Dad gets in free at Mote Marine Aquarium with the purchase of a ticket, and gets free admission to the Jungle Gardens with the purchase of a child’s ticket. OR Surprise Dad with a Key Culinary Tour gift certificate. https://keyculinarytours.com/
Have a big group of friends and family in town that are over 21 and want something different and fun to do with them? Sign up for our Sarasota High Top Hop! tour on Thursday nights. A great way to enjoy the sights of Sarasota while sipping your favorite beverages. https://keyculinarytours.com/culinary-tours/high-top-hop/
Whatever you do on your vacation in Sarasota County along Florida’s Gulf Coast we hope you have wonderful foodie and touring experiences in paradise. Enjoy!
For more information about Sarasota check out: www.VisitSarasota.com.